Sunday

Work in Austin

Work in Austin has been going really well. I just finished a 6 day video shoot for a major e-commerce company. The project consisted 24 products in various environments both still life and with model. I am new to shooting video so there are the standard little challenges, probably the most annoying being that I don't understand editing of video so I never truly know how the final product is going to pull together. In turn, I am sure I over shot to make sure we had enough footage. After 6 days I ended up with a total of 358 videos. I thank the Gods I am working with great editors.

I also will be shooting the September cover of a local magazine here which is exciting.

It looks like Austin was a good move business wise, though I still ache for NYC and London and LA and Paris and Berlin... We will see.

No comments: