Thursday

Road Trippin'

Hello loves.

A dear friend of mine turned 30 and decided to take road trip from San Francisco to Austin Texas with another friend of ours. I hopped in the car with them and we took off into the sunset Saturday afternoon. We spent our first night in Roswell NM. chasing aliens. In the am we went to the UFO museum, stopped in Albuquerque for lunch and made it to Flagstaff by night fall. The next morning we ate some delicious breakfast at a local joint called Martanne's and then headed north to the Grand Canyon. By nightfall we crossed the Hoover be Dammed and made it into Vegas where we spent two nights. I met up with some locals and did a late night tennis match photo shoot. The gents were nice enough to help me hunt down the trailer park I used to live in and the school I used to attend 20 years ago. We hopped the fence and took some more long exposure night shots. In the morning I went for a swim in the Bellagio hotel, wrote in my journal and we hit the road- through the Mojave Desert and up to San Francisco by 10 pm. The following morning I hopped into another car with my cousins and Aunt and we drove 7 hours north to Grants Pass OR for a family reunion on a farm.

This is the life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: