Saturday

Racquel Valle, the CW and Lahaina

I have not written in an embarrassing length of time. I do have excuses, but don't we all. The cats are well... you will be getting photos of them at some point and I have been staying busy with a few jobs here and there.

One of my favorite designers and a close friend Racquel Valle came back to San Francisco for the winter half of her bi-coastal life and we got together to shoot her new line. I am always impressed with her fabrics and unique, but classic style. That sounds cheesy, but it is so true. Her clothes are so well made.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She lent us some of the clothes for a shoot for the CW: America's Next Top Model- Bay Area Contest that we did the following week with wardrobe stylist Shakira Holmes and hair and make-up students from The San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology. The winner was Keli Hampton. Super cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I went to Maui for a close friends birthday. This trip totally opened me up to add the landscape portfolio to my website, which I have been thinking of doing for years after I saw that one of my favorite photographers Stan Musilek has a landscape portfolio on his site too. Here are some of the other images of me and my friend lounging at the beach in Lahaina.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So that is my brief but loving update. I have 3 more shoots coming up, so there will be an update very soon.

xoxox

Frankie
Photobucket

No comments: