Sunday

Deaths and blogspot

England was amazing. The wedding was in Huddersfield which is a town North of Manchester, South of Leeds. We were there for 4 days, then Timothy and I headed to Manchester for an afternoon and then onto London to stay with my friend Katie O'brien a performance artist.

I loved it over there. The wedding was beautiful and it was sunny 6 out of 7 days. I usually never shoot weddings. This is because they are insane. Everybody says "I want something unique... I don't want traditional wedding photos... I really want your style in the pictures." What they don't realize is a) They do want traditional wedding photos and b) "my style" takes hours to set up each shot and stylize, and it usually doesn't consist of a bride, a groom and Great Aunt Jeanie. But this was family and it was really fun. It made me think that maybe... just maybe I would shoot another one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: