Saturday

Instagram and Self Portraits

It took a while for me to get into the idea of photo apps. Not because they aren't totally utterly awesome... but because they make anyone, I mean Anyone, look like a good photographer. But finally I came to the conclusion that I don't care. I like how they make my snapshots look too.

Photobucket

The reality is a great photographer is not defined by their ability to capture a nice shot but by their ability to recreate that shot again and again in various circumstances at a moments notice. I am certainly capable of doing that. And so, I've given myself permission to play with Instagram. <3

1 comment:

sarah rebecca said...

These pictures are some of my favorites here on the blog. They're just so simple. They make me love you and your work a little more than I already did.